Karel’s Wedding Photography
Hi! I’m Karel.
I’m a photographer and musician. I love to tell stories and that’s what I think both music and photography have in common. I focus on wedding photography and I simply love to shoot events with smiling people, that’s what makes me happy.
I live in Prague, Czech Republic and I love to travel whenever I can. Whether you need wedding photographer in Prague or a destination photographer anywhere else, I’m your man.
Dear Karel, thank you very much for the perfect wedding photos! The guests are thrilled about them and they are surprised that there are so many. You have been such an invisible guest, who knew the right time to take a shot :). Your photographic style is exactly what we were looking for. You captured the most important moments, laughter, tears, all the emotions without anyone knowing about it and therefore no one could dissemble or posture. We’ll recommend you and wish you many more successes! Thank you for everything!
Dear Karel, I’d like to thank you for me, my husband and the whole family. Interaction with you was absolutely perfect – time availability, response speed, even our extra requirements. During the wedding, you beautifully fit into all people and captured all our important moments. We have memories for all wedding guests who were there and all of them appreciated that very much. The photos are gorgeous, artistic, and especially casual. They grasp the feelings we all had that day. Thank you very much, we wish you good luck in your career, recommend you and rate you an A+ or 20 points out of 20 in French version :).
It’s great when the wedding photos exceed your expectations and the photographer even shares your happiness :). That’s exactly what we experienced with Karel, who loves his job, always looks for a story behind a picture, and thanks to this he did run with us into unusual situations, from which we got not only beautiful images but also a great experience. Not only is Karel excellent and talented photographer, he’s also a great and honest man, with whom you’ll enjoy your most important day in your life. In addition to this, you’ll get wonderful pictures:). Karel, we count on you for the silver wedding anniversary:).
I focus on reportage photography and during the day I try to stay as low as possible. My goal is to capture the emotions and the atmosphere. Check my portfolio and find out if you like my style. Got any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Before the wedding I always try to meet with the couple in person so we get to know each other and can discuss the big day.
I shoot the whole day, starting with preparations and ending in the evening. My whole package includes:
- Pre-wedding meeting
- All day photography coverage
- 300+ great photos (all post-processed)
- USB flash drive with photos in full resolution
- Optimized version of all photos ready for online sharing
- Private online gallery (for 1 year)
- Jana & DavidKarel Fořt2017-07-05T22:57:04+02:00
- Lucka & LukášKarel Fořt2017-04-10T22:28:04+02:00
- Verča & JirkaKarel Fořt2016-10-13T20:39:29+02:00
- Lída & MichalKarel Fořt2016-09-26T14:06:55+02:00
- Ivča & PavelKarel Fořt2016-10-15T21:03:57+02:00
- Ivča & RadekKarel Fořt2016-10-24T12:56:23+02:00
- Ivuš & HonzaKarel Fořt2016-09-09T14:16:00+02:00
- Eliška & MichalKarel Fořt2016-08-18T11:20:47+02:00
- Saša & LuďaKarel Fořt2016-07-25T16:10:17+02:00
- Jana & MartinKarel Fořt2016-07-18T09:15:56+02:00
- Terezka & JirkaKarel Fořt2016-06-27T10:24:28+02:00
- Lucka & MatthieuKarel Fořt2017-04-10T22:28:05+02:00
- Eva & PetrKarel Fořt2016-04-20T23:55:21+02:00
- Ilča & TomášKarel Fořt2016-05-02T16:35:49+02:00